Sunday, October 11, 2009

I Should Start A Competition

My blog buddy, facebook friend, fellow Mormon, brother of a missionary I know, Matt had a really great post today. It made me laugh. I guess he heard of place Beaver, Utah that has the best tasting water in the U.S. It even won the National Best Drinking Water Competition!
That got me thinking. I should start up a National Worst Drinking Water Competition. I'm so sure that my village would lose. It tastes like matches when you drink it! So gross.

2 comments:

  1. That's funny! Ours down here in St. George is horrible, too! We have water from the Virgin River. I swear that if you were to look at it under a microscope, it would be red from all of the red sand. Matt always jokes that we should start a water bottling company and call it, "Virgin River Water." All the locals would know to stay away from it, but the other people around the world would think it's supposed to taste clean!

    ReplyDelete