I'll just go ahead and wish you a happy birthday now because I'll be in Edmonton for the big day....So Happy birthday, bonne anniversaire, Alles Gute zum Geburtstag, and feliz cumpleaƱos!!
Since everyone else was doing pre-birthday, I figured I would average it out for your actual birthday by posting after it. The logic works, right? Hope you had a fabulous birthday!
Okay, so this is really belated - Happy Happy Birthday! I'm ashamed to say, that I didn't actually know it was your birthday! I think I need to make some sort of birthday chart for my wall. I hope you had a great day!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday early! Since I know my memory for dates is no where close to yours, I fear that I might forget the actual day.
ReplyDeleteAre you turning 29? 28?
I'll just go ahead and wish you a happy birthday now because I'll be in Edmonton for the big day....So Happy birthday, bonne anniversaire, Alles Gute zum Geburtstag, and feliz cumpleaƱos!!
ReplyDeleteMarie, I will be 28.......ah.........
ReplyDeleteHAPPY PRE-BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSince everyone else was doing pre-birthday, I figured I would average it out for your actual birthday by posting after it. The logic works, right? Hope you had a fabulous birthday!
ReplyDeleteOkay, so this is really belated - Happy Happy Birthday! I'm ashamed to say, that I didn't actually know it was your birthday! I think I need to make some sort of birthday chart for my wall. I hope you had a great day!
ReplyDeleteAmanda