Sunday, October 25, 2009

I Guess I Am Too Ungrateful

Sorry if this post makes people feel defensive or something. Today is my birthday. It is my first birthday single. And if you know me, you know I love birthdays. I LOVE them. I remember everybody's birthday, it's one of the first questions I ask about people.
I was really worried about this birthday because I thought no one would remember. I mean, it's been alright, but i invited a few people over and it's now eight o'clcok, they aren't here!!!!
I should just suck it up. I shouldn't expect that many people to really care about it being my birthday.

5 comments:

  1. I'm here! I remembered! Happy Birthday, you wonderful woman. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sarah,

    I'm sorry. I hope you are happier soon and that you end up having your party.

    We are thinking of you.

    Oh, and here is a song for you....
    "You've had a birthday, shout hooray!
    I want to sing to you today,
    One year older and wiser too,
    Happy Birthday, (clap) to you!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your birthday is going better by now! We do care. ;)
    Bonne fete a toi!

    P.S. My mom says happy birthday, too. She is too chicken to write on here.
    Haha, Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday!

    wish we were closer so i could give you a birthday hug

    i also wish i would have thought about it sooner and tracked down your phone number so i could have called you to wish you a happy day like you did for me all those years

    happy birthday again

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, so I went to phone you after I blogged you a happy b-day comment, but I didn't have your phone in my planner. I have your mailing address but no phone. So I called 411, and they didn't have you listed. I phoned your inlaws 4 times tonight to try to get your number, but the line was busy every time I tried.

    In short - I hope you have a happy birthday, you incredibly-hard-to-get-a-hold-of lady.

    ReplyDelete