Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Family

So last week i got into a car accident. Since the car is technically drivable, it will take awhile to get fixed. However, I have my truck to use.
But my mom told me I could use one of her cars until then. And it just made me grateful for her. She really does care.
Anyways, I just wanted to say that. I hope you have a great day!
LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

  1. That is so nice of her. Are you taking her up on her offer? I'm sure the boys will appreciate having a little more room. I know they're small, but it's squishy in the back of that truck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That car accident was my first one, the other car hit my side and i was excited about it, but nothing happened, i gotta say it was a boring and lame crash, but thanks to that now we're getting an SUV! good job family!

    ReplyDelete