Saturday, August 21, 2010

News News News

Well, I haven't written in MONTHS!!!
Let's see, i guess the biggest news about me is that i am MARRIED!!!! Yep, so exciting! I am now Mrs. Eden Rodriguez. We got married on June 26th. It was a small wedding, which was what we wanted. I know I always get these questions asked so i will answer them. Yes, the Kearl family came. They are totally supportive and even Lori gives Eden a hug whenever we see them! My mom really likes Eden and what a great support he is to me. The kids really like Eden and Cameron is ready to accept Eden as his second Daddy. Adam is a little bit more slow but does really like him.
I really appreciate how the Lord has blessed me so much in my life. I don't know what i did to really deserve much abundance, but i hope to prove myself to Him.
thanks, everybody!

3 comments: