Hey, I decided it's been some time since I have posted up a blog, but I thought I would let you all know how I've been doing.
I started to work out .......but that came to a halt. Because the key to the gym is a little scan device about the size of half your pinky. so small that i put it in a "safe" place and now I can't remember where I put it.
Cameron is doing really well. I have registered him in soccer and he is absolutely thrilled about it. My only concern is getting Adam to sit down during Cameron's games. Last year, he kept running onto the field to try to play!!
Adam became really sick this past week. And it was not fun. He got a bleeding nose so bad it was just gushing out and even out of his mouth! I took him to emergency and he had a blood test and a chest xray. He was so cute, though. After the blood test, he asked me, "Mommy, do i still have a heart? I said yes, Adam, you still have a heart!" And for the chest xray, the xray technician was very impressed with him. I overheard him say to his colleagues, this little boy is so still! Probably the best child I've had for an xray and he's only 3!" I was really happy. Thankfully, Adam is on the mend. The only concern I have is he's convinced he has no more blood. Since they took it all out at the hospital!
Anyways, I am just here hanging out. I feel like life is finally going smoothly and I am happy.
Te Quiero!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so happy to hear from you! Poor Adam. What did the doctors say was wrong? That must have been scarey for both him and you!
ReplyDeletePost some pictures. I wanna see you!
Are you planning any trips to Lethbridge soon? I would love to see you.
Sarah, I am so happy to hear you feel happy.
ReplyDeleteThat is SO good!
lol - I put things in "safe" places all the time, and then can't for the life of me find them! So cute to hear about Adam running out on the field with Cameron during soccer! Re Adam - Yikes! That would've freaked me out! Glad to hear he's on the mend! (and to echo everyone else - it's great to hear from you!)
ReplyDeleteI love little kids concepts of things! I would probably have thought they took all my blood too, when you see how much they take, especially as a little kids. Taya had to go for allergy testing when she was around 1 year old. It was the hardest thing to watch. They had nurses pinning her down and she was just screaming. So it sounds like Adam did really well.
ReplyDelete