Well, I know a lot of people read this blog. More than I know or even really can comprehend. And I haven't spoken about this. And I was wondering.....should I really bring this up? A friend of mine knows my situation and she said,"you don't really owe people an announcement". Which is true. It's not really anybody's business.
My inlaws know about this. And I was, like, well, if they know, then it doesn't really matter anymore.
I don't really owe people an announcement, but i felt like I'd be holding back a BIG part of my life right now if I didn't say anything. I also know how some people would react. Surprised, I know a lot of people would be. Maybe even judgemental, who knows?
So here goes.
I have a boyfriend. His name is Eden Rodriguez. He is from Mexico and he lives here in Swift Current. He is a part of the branch I go to. He's 23. He speaks fluent english. He served a mission to Albequrque, New Mexico. He currently serves as a branch missionary and the Sunday School teacher for the youth.
there you go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
wow! okay... i was surprised. however... i am happy for you sarah. i hope he makes you happy, because you so deserve that. so don't worry about what other people think, it is your life and you have every right to move on with it.
ReplyDeleteWhen you were saying that people might be surprised, I was thinking that you were probably thinking of me, from my initial reaction when you said that you had been asked out on a date. It was a bit of a surprise, but it was more that I really thought it was a shock to you. I don't think it would matter how long you wait to move on in that area of your life, it will always be a surprise to many people. I wouldn't worry about what anyone else thinks. Most people have not been in your situation, especially so young, and your Heavenly Father has a plan for you. It is not anyone's right to tell you that you should or shouldn't do something, if it is what is right for you. I'm excited for you, Sarah.
ReplyDeleteWow. I am surprised, but I am glad that you are finding some happiness for yourself. And like the other commenters, I think that our opinions aren't important. As long as you are happy and comfortable than I am too.
ReplyDeleteBut I do have a question. I looked him up on his blog just now, and he has me on his sidebar. Why? I've never met him, he's never commented on my blog, but he has me listed on his. Just wondering what is up there.
hey, marie, the reason he has you on his sidebar was because he knew nobody who blogged. and he asked me who i had, and i listed off a few and so he started to put your guys' names on his. however, he must've gotten tired or something.....hence, you are the only one whose name he got around to put up.....
ReplyDeleteI know you to be a sincere and prayerful person. You are smart, you are strong, and I know that with whatever life brings your way, you will carefully consider all of your options and make the best decisions possible for the health and happiness of yourself and your boys. Whatever you choose to do, I will always be here to support you! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteHey Sarah, I'm still waiting to hear back from you about the cookie exchange. December 2nd. Can you make it?
ReplyDeletehey i grew up in new mexico!
ReplyDelete