Sunday, November 1, 2009

I'm A Dog Lover

Actually, I'm a cat lover. I've always loved cats. If I weren't allergic to them, I would have so many cats. oookay, well, maybe at least one. One cat.
However, I recently required a dog. His name is Scruffy. Cameron loves him. Scruffy is a good dog. He can do some tricks. And he accompanies us to a lot of things. Even the branch knows Scruffy or has heard about him.
Branch: I didn't know you had a dog!
Me: Hmmmm?
Branch: Yeah, cameron keeps talking about him. How Scruffy is a very good dog.
Me: Scruffy?

Scruffy is a new breed. He really is in the form of a three year old boy named Adam.

6 comments:

  1. That is so funny! We actually have a similar dog named Ruffy! Brinlee named herself that! If you want anything done, you ask Ruffy to do it, and it's done right away, although a mouth is used instead of hands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids have lots of pets, and love telling their friends and relatives about them.

    They are all stuffies, but if they want to count them as pets, I'm all for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a pet lover. But my middle daughter is. This results in her pretending to be a cat, most of the time. I far prefer her to...

    Nichole has to go to bed. From Greg

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is too cute!! I love the imagination of small children!

    ReplyDelete