Okay, so I decided to start up a different blog. I had always planned on it because my old blog was SO slow. But in view of recent events, I decided to just do it. It's kind of crazy to think that thinking of a name came so easy to me. Before, we were going insane trying to think of a new blog name.
First of all, thank you so much for all of your support. It's been so weird, strange,different and mind-boggling these past two weeks. Mornings are the best, afternoons alright, and evening the worst.
Last night, I went over to a friend's. I desperately needed to get my mind of things and so we watched a movie. I said,"No Romantic Comedies!" The last thing I needed was seeing two people in love. but in the end, I decided to watch a romantic movie.
I left feeling alright, and today I was thinking. You know, a lot of women go through this life wanting to get married. They are looking for the special someone. I thought, I already have my someone. I found him. We were married for time and all eternity. I know our time ended MUCH shorter than I wanted, but I have all of eternity to look forward to. He's there and he's waiting for me. My someone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sarah, I have been thinking about you a lot. My heart and prayers are with you.
ReplyDeleteOh, Sarah. Could you be anymore of an example? You have such a great perspective and such faith.
ReplyDelete